Proof of Age Requirements
Minimum age regulations (18+) apply to gain entry into the Casino and its adjoining bars and restaurants.
Patrons may be asked to produce one of the following forms of identification:
- a current Australian driver's licence with a photograph;
- a current passport;
- a current Australian learner's driver permit with a photograph;
- a Western Australian Proof of Age Card;
- a Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory;
- a current Western Australian Photo Card;
- a current New South Wales Photo Card; or
- a Photo Card issued by any Australian state or Territory similar to the New South Wales/Western Australia Photo Card.
Casino Dress Standards
The dress standard for the casino is smart casual; customers must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Crown Perth reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons considered unsuitably dressed.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- excessively ripped, torn or soiled clothing;
- t-shirts with offensive design/words;
- male singlets or tank-tops;
- active sporting attire;
- manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots);
- rubber thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear; and
- fancy dress, hats, caps, or bandanas (exemptions apply for specific events and functions).
- trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in the casino and should be cloaked at the Casino Services;
- large bags, briefcases, suitcases, laptops or similar items are not permitted in the casino and should be stored in guest lockers provided onsite; and
- headgear is not permitted with an exception for religious or medical reasons (medical certificate required).
Upon request by Security, and persons may be required to produce or open for inspection and bag, package or other item, which is in his or her possession whilst on Crown Perth property.
Inspection and Cloaking of Bags
Upon request, any person must open for inspection any bag, package or other item, which is in his or her possession when entering, leaving or at an time while within the Casino. Guest Lockers are available to hire for the storage of backpacks, bags or briefcases. Locker hire attracts a 24 hour rental fee and requires a PIN to be setup before use, small locker $5, medium locker $7 and large locker $10. View Terms and Conditions of Use.
For further information regarding the Casino dress standards please call Crown Perth's Dress Smart Information Line on +61 8 9362 7693.