Proof of Age Requirements
Minimum age regulations (18+) apply to gain entry into the Casino and its adjoining bars and restaurants.
Patrons may be asked to produce one of the following forms of identification:
- a current Australian driver's licence with a photograph;
- a current passport;
- a current Australian learner's driver permit with a photograph;
- a Western Australian Proof of Age Card;
- a Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory;
- a current Western Australian Photo Card;
- a current New South Wales Photo Card; or
- a Photo Card issued by any Australian state or Territory similar to the New South Wales/Western Australia Photo Card.
Casino Dress Standards
Customers are required to dress smart casual and to remain neat and tidy at all times while in the Casino. Crown Perth management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
Please also note:
- Ripped, torn or soiled clothing
- T-shirts with offensive design/words
- Camouflage clothing
- Male singlets or tank tops
- Active sporting attire
- Manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots)
- Hats, caps or bandanas
- Thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear
- Exceptions may be made for special events
Trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in the Casino, however these items may be cloaked at the Crown Club Cloakroom. Large bags or briefcases must also be checked in at the Cloakroom.
Inspection and Cloaking of Bags
Upon request, any person must open for inspection any bag, package or other item, which is in his or her possession when entering, leaving or at any time while within the Casino. Large bags and Suitcases are not permitted into the Casino but can be cloaked at the Crown Club desk.
For further information regarding the Casino dress standards please call Crown Perth's Dress Smart Information Line on +61 8 9362 7693.