Crown Perth Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person considered unsuitably attired. Customers are required to dress smart casual and remain neat and tidy at all times while in the Casino.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- Ripped, torn or soiled clothing
- T-shirts with offensive design/words
- Camouflage clothing
- Male singlets or tank tops
- Active sporting attire
- Manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots)
- Thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear
- Ugg boots, rubber gum boots
- Hats, caps, bandanas
- Exceptions may be made for special events
For further information regarding the Casino dress standards please call Crown Perth's Dress Smart Information Line below or click here to view Crown's Nightclub dress standards
PH: +61 8 9362 7693
Note: Soccer shirts are fine as they have sleeves - sleeveless AFL tops though would require a shirt underneath. Trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in the Casino, however these items may be cloaked at Casino Services. Large bags or briefcases must be stored in lockers which are now available for hire.