The dress standard for the casino is smart casual; customers must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Crown Perth reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons considered unsuitably dressed.
The following dress is considered unacceptable:
- excessively ripped, torn or soiled clothing;
- t-shirts with offensive design/words;
- male singlets or tank-tops;
- active sporting attire;
- manual work clothing or boots (including all steel cap boots);
- rubber thongs, beach sandals, massage sandals, unclean or untidy footwear; and
- fancy dress, hats, caps, or bandanas (exemptions apply for specific events and functions).
- trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in the casino and should be cloaked at the Casino Services;
- large bags, briefcases, suitcases, laptops or similar items are not permitted in the casino and should be stored in guest lockers provided onsite; and
- headgear is not permitted with an exception for religious or medical reasons (medical certificate required).
Upon request by Security, and persons may be required to produce or open for inspection and bag, package or other item, which is in his or her possession whilst on Crown Perth property.
For further information regarding the Casino dress standards please call Crown Perth's Dress Smart Information Line below or click here to view Crown's Nightclub dress standards
PH: +61 8 9362 7693
Note: Soccer shirts are fine as they have sleeves. Trench coats, bulky jackets and overcoats may not be worn in the Casino, however these items may be cloaked at Casino Services. Large bags or briefcases must be stored in lockers which are now available for hire.