Pearl Room Code of Conduct
Crown Perth reserves the right to amend this Code of Conduct
The Pearl Room at Crown Perth is a prestigious facility which provides premium gaming experiences and services to its members and guests. Crown Perth is committed to ensuring members and guests enjoy their experience in the Pearl Room.
Accordingly, Pearl Room members and their guests are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the high standard of the Pearl Room and comply with this Code of Conduct.
Failure to observe the Pearl Room Code of Conduct may result in the revocation of the member’s Pearl Room membership or prohibition from Crown Perth and other Crown properties.
Pearl Room members and their guests shall, at all times:
- Comply with all entry and identification requirements to be considered for access to the Pearl Room.
- Treat all people in the Pearl Room, including Crown Perth employees, with courtesy and respect.
- Wear clean, neat, smart casual clothing that reflects Crown Perth’s dress standards and present a clean and neat appearance.
- Respect Crown Perth’s commitment to the Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Co-operate and provide financial and/or personal information when requested by Crown Perth in accordance with Crown Perth’s Responsible Practices and Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism obligations.
- Observe and comply with the Crown Rewards Rules.
- Meet with Crown Perth’s PlaySafe Team from time to time if requested to do so.
- Play table games and gaming machines in accordance with the approved rules of the games.
- Comply with all reasonable requests of Crown Perth employees.
- Accompany their guests at all times. Guests may not remain in the Pearl Room if the member leaves the Pearl Room.
- Only provide complimentary items to their own guests in accordance with the member’s Pearl Room benefits and privileges. Pearl Room members must not provide complimentary items to other members and their guests.
Pearl Room members and their guests shall not:
- Allow other members or guests to use their Pearl Room privileges, or Crown Rewards membership card or privileges. Crown Rewards and Pearl Room membership privileges are not transferable.
- Loan or borrow money or goods to other members or guests.
- Engage in any illegal, deceptive or misleading activities.
- Enter or remain in the Pearl Room if they are drunk, or appear drunk or engage in violent, quarrelsome, disorderly or indecent behaviour.
- Misuse or damage property belonging to Crown Perth or its guests or cause harm or injury to another person. Members or guests who cause damage to property or harm or injury to another person will be held responsible for that damage, harm or injury.
- Accompany or invite a person under 18 years of age into the Pearl Room.
- Attempt to enter, or accompany or invite a guest to enter the Pearl Room if the member or guest are subject to a Self-Exclusion, Involuntary Exclusion or otherwise prohibited from the Pearl Room.
- Conduct any activity that may, in Crown Perth’s sole opinion, bring the Pearl Room or Crown Perth into disrepute.
Effective from Wednesday 30 March 2022.