Registered Training Organisation:
Crown Training Pty Ltd
Training Organisation ID:
Certificate II in Security Operations CPP20218
*Please note that our courses are often filled several weeks in advance.
Please contact us to enrol
For information on fees please contact us
Course fee includes:
- The Nationally Accredited units for Security Officer; Crowd Control; First Aid and course materials.
- Krav Maga Training.
- Counter Terrorism (including: active attacker and profiling suspicious behaviours) Seminar.
- Interview Techniques Seminar.
- Detailed preparation for the Police Licencing Test.
- SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol unit at no additional cost. The training delivery and assessment of this unit will be provided through our partner Crown College (RTO #3743)
Complete the 3-week security course and you will be invited to apply for a security officer position
Please request our Fees Schedule
for further details about fees, including our refund policy.
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
To be accepted into this course, students must:
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Satisfactorily complete the Crown Perth Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Satisfactorily complete a prescribed medical assessment (at no cost to you).
The CPP20218 Certificate II in Security Operations course can be a challenging course and it contains physical elements and assessments. Students will be required to show competency in conducting physical restraints on individuals, of varying body shapes and sizes.
Crown Perth, 200 Planet Street, Welshpool, WA 6106.
Licensed, qualified and experienced trainers who are working in the industry.
Units you'll complete:
CPPSEC2101 Apply effective communication skills to maintain security
CPPSEC2102 Apply legal and procedural requirements to work effectively within a security team
CPPSEC2103 Apply WHS, emergency response and evacuation procedures to maintain security
CPPSEC2104 Apply risk assessment to select and carry out response to security risk situations
CPPSEC2105 Provide quality services to a range of security clients
CPPSEC2106 Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
CPPSEC2107 Patrol premises to monitor property and maintain security
CPPSEC2108 Screen people, personal effects and items to maintain security
CPPSEC2109 Monitor and control access and exit of persons and vehicles from premises
CPPSEC2110 Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour to maintain security
CPPSEC2111 Apply security procedures to manage intoxicated persons
CPPSEC2112 Apply security procedures to remove persons from premises
CPPSEC2113 Escort and protect persons and valuables
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Crown Training Pty Ltd (RTO #40529) will be offering the SITHFAB002 Responsible Service of Alcohol unit at no additional cost. The training delivery and assessment of this unit will be provided through our partner Crown College (RTO #3743)
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. To see the full range of security training courses available at Crown Perth, click here.