Every Crown program provides participants with:
- Practical know-how
- Contemporary case study examples
- Customised and contextual dynamic scenarios
- Understanding of the laws and regulations that security officers must follow
- Teaching by subject matter experts.
Our trainers are qualified specialists in Security, who collectively have extensive experience, not only as Security Officers and Managers, but also in the police and defence forces, training, border security, and other relevant fields.
Training Facilities and Equipment
Specifically built for security training, our purpose-built training facility includes:
- 2 air-conditioned classrooms, equipped with the latest audio-visual technology
- A large 160m2 dojo mat room for dynamic scenario-based training
- A fully-equipped kitchen for student use
- Changing area with showers and lockers
- Free on-site parking.
Our courses utilise a variety of environments, including some of Crown's actual entertainment venues, to provide true-to-life scenario-based training, so that you develop the skills and confidence to work in many different situations.