This dynamic program provides specialised bike training to security officers and other employees who need to use bikes in public and private spaces in Perth.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Select and set up a mountain bike to suit your needs.
- Demonstrate basic cycling skills.
- Safely ride on roads.
- Safely ride on uneven surfaces, including off-road environments.
- Brake and control your bike in emergencies.
- Remove, repair, and re-fit bicycle tyres.
- Remove, replace, fit, and adjust bicycle accessories.
This is a non-accredited course, but you will receive a Certificate of Completion when you successfully complete this course.
View Course Details
Why do this course at Crown Perth?
Our instructors have extensive knowledge and experience in the security industry and/or the police force.
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. To see the full range of security training courses available at Crown Perth, click here.
- Free on-site parking.
- State-of-the-art training facilities, purpose-built for security training.
- Practical, scenario-based training.
- Theory classes covering all necessary knowledge.