TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer available from Tuesday 29 September – Thursday 26 November 2020, excluding Tuesday 3 November 2020.
$55 Two-Course Lunch is available at Silks, Modo Mio, Bistro Guillaume and Nobu.
The cost of the Two-Course Lunch is $55 per person and consists of two courses from a selected menu. Menus subject to change. Subject to individual venue opening hours. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Restricted to groups of 12 or less. Images are for illustration purposes only.
One Crown Metropol pool pass is available to each person who purchases a $55 Two-Course Lunch. Crown Metropol pool pass is redeemable once Monday to Thursday, from Monday 12 October to Thursday 17 December 2020 (inclusive), excluding Tuesday 3 November 2020. Advance pool bookings are essential by calling 1800 556 688, separate conditions apply. Pool pass can be redeemed on a different day to the day that Two–Course lunch is taken.
POOL PASS REDEMPTION PROCESS & CONDITIONS
CHILDREN POOL PASS ACCESS
- Advance bookings are required and are subject to availability. To book, please call 1800 556 688.
- Pool Pass only redeemable once, Monday to Thursday only, Monday 12 October – Thursday 17 December 2020, excluding Tuesday 3 November 2020.
- Pool Pass must be presented and surrendered upon arrival to gain access.
- Pool Pass entitles entry for one guest only to the Crown Metropol Pool on the day of booking.
- Guest can only redeem the Pool Pass only once they have dined and paid for $55 Two-Course Lunch and have received the Pool Pass from the restaurant they have dined in.
- For children 12 years and under, refer to Children Pool Pass Access below.
- Not valid on Friday to Sunday, Tuesday 3 November 2020, or with any other offer or discount.
- No external food or beverages permitted.
Crown Metropol pool pass holders are welcome to bring their children, maximum of 4 children per adult. Children’s Pricing Guide:
- 0 – 12 months | Complimentary
- 1 – 12 years | $25 per child, payable on entry
- 13 years and older | Only permitted with their own Crown Metropol pool pass obtained from the purchase of a $55 Two-Course Lunch.