Watch Melbourne Cup Live
Enjoy all day entertainment on the casino floor including beats by DJ Ben Renna.
With over 100 screens across the gaming floor, including Australia’s biggest sports bar screens at Crown Sports Bar
, you'll have plenty of options to watch Melbourne Cup live amongst a buzzing crowd.
Our top picks for where to watch Melbourne Cup free:
Non-ticketed Melbourne Cup Lunch Venues:
Or treat yourself to a Melbourne Cup Lunch Package.
See Ticketed Events
- Silks (11am to 3pm, A la carte menu)
- Carvers (10:30am to 3pm, *additonal $5 charge on regular menu prices)
- 88 Noodle Bar (10am to 12am)
- Junction Grill (from 10am)
- Epicurean (11am to 2pm, $110 per person for lunch sitting)
- Atrium (11am to 2pm, $85 per person for lunch sitting)