From 30 December - 31 January
Crown Perth is celebrating 30 years of entertaining Perth and its incredible journey in becoming Western Australia’s only premier integrated resort and an internationally renowned landmark with a jam-packed birthday month.
From just 12 chefs, 9 restaurants and bars, and 405 hotel rooms, Crown Perth now boasts 300 chefs, 32 restaurants and bars, a 2,300 seat theatre, world-class convention and gaming facilities and soon to be just under 1,200 guest rooms at three luxury hotels at the resort when Crown Towers opens in 2016.
Crown Resorts Australia CEO Barry Felstead said Crown Perth is proud to continue delivering a distinguished facility in Perth recognised for exceptional entertainment, premium restaurants and luxury accommodation, and looks forward to celebrating 30 remarkable years with valued members, old and new.
“Crown Perth has come a long way since welcoming our first guests on December 30, 1985 and we take great pleasure in providing a world-class service to over 9 million local, domestic and international visitors each year,” Mr Felstead said.
“We cannot wait to celebrate this milestone with a whole month of festivities and fantastic rewards for all of our members.”
To kick off the celebrations, Crown Perth will host Perth’s biggest birthday party on New Year’s Eve with live bands, roaming entertainment and huge prizes up for grabs.
Then a show-stopping line-up of live entertainment from some of Australia’s biggest acts including Thirsty Merc, Reece Mastin, Daryl Braithwaite and Shannon Noll will keep the party going throughout January.
There have never been more opportunities to win at Crown with a share in $30,000 up for grabs at the Birthday Bonanza draws, a triple chance to win the Member Money Night jackpot of $300,000 and a chance to share in over $500,000 worth of instant prizes!*
Crown is also offering members 30 per cent off weekday lunch at Carvers, Junction Grill, 88 Noodle Bar and Market & Co,* and a $5 bus frenzy where members can purchase a Fun Pack including transport to and from Crown, buffet lunch at Carvers and bonus vouchers for half price!*
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the celebrations! To find out more, visit crownperth.com.au.
View full media release
*Terms and conditions apply, visit crownperth.com.au for details.
For further information or images, please contact:
Crown Perth Public Relations
Ph: +61 8 9362 8407
NOTES TO EDITORS: Did you know?
- In 1985 Crown Perth had 1,400 staff members, now Crown Perth is the largest single-site employer in Western Australia with more than 5,800 employees.
- Crown Perth staff originate from over 100 different countries.
- There are currently 90 staff members in the CROWNability program, which is Crown Resorts' commitment to providing an employment pathway for people with disability.
- Since 1985, Crown Perth has served over 2.7 million kilograms of hot chips, more than 1 million eggs and over 40 tonnes of beef.
- Atrium Buffet serves more than 27,000 kilograms of prawns each year.
- Crown Sports Bar has Australia’s biggest high-resolution cinematic sports bar screens.
- When Crown Towers opens, its pool will be 9,800 square metres and nearly double the size of the existing Crown Metropol pool.
- Crown has played host to many international super-stars including Michael Jackson, U2, Beyonce and Elton John.