Top picks at Crown Perth to spoil your mum this Mother’s Day - 22 April 2016
Thursday, 21 April 2016. World-class dining options, pampering spa treatments, relaxing hotel stays and unique gift ideas make Crown Perth a one-stop-shop this Mother’s Day - Sunday, 8 May.
1. Fine-dining experience at one of Crown Perth’s premium restaurants
You’ll be spoilt for choice with an exquisite selection of set menus at Perth’s finest restaurants this Mother’s Day.
Whether it’s an indulgent French menu at Bistro Guillaume, the finest Italian cuisine at Modo Mio, a decadent selection of authentic Chinese dishes at Silks, a limited edition premium Bento Box at Nobu, or a feast at Perth’s best buffet, Atrium, there’s something for every mum to enjoy. The tempting menus are now available - to book call 1800 556 688.
Plus, by dining at selected restaurants between 8am and 10pm on Mother’s Day, you’ll receive an entry into the draw to win the ultimate prize pack for your mum, including one nights accommodation for two people in a Luxe King Spa room at Crown Metropol, breakfast for two at Atrium buffet, a 60 minute relaxation massage at ISIKA Day Spa, a Private Sky Dining Room table for two people at Silks and a $250 Crown Gift Card!*
2. Pamper package at ISIKA Day Spa
Surprise your mum with a blow wave at ISIKA followed by a delectable Afternoon Tea at Bistro Guillaume for just $99* per person or upgrade to a 30 minute massage for only $10 more! This special offer is available Wednesday to Friday from 4 until 25 May 2016. For more fantastic treatments on offer at ISIKA click here.
3. Tickets to CATS the Musical at Crown Theatre
A purr-fect gift this Mother’s Day is tickets to one of the greatest musicals of all time, CATS! Featuring a fantastical set, dazzling choreography and stunning costumes, tickets are selling out fast - book now!
4. Luxurious stay at one of Crown Perth’s award-winning hotels
With fantastic hotel offers available now, nothing says ‘thanks mum’ quite like the gift of a relaxing getaway. Let your mum ‘Hideaway at 9’ with overnight accommodation at Crown Metropol and access to the exclusive 9 Lounge including an indulgent breakfast and pre-dinner drinks with canapés from $378* per night, or spread the love with a ‘Family Getaway’ at Crown Promenade including overnight accommodation, buffet breakfast at Market & Co for 2 adults and 2 children, and more from just $278* per night.
5. Crown Perth Gift Card or Certificate
If you can’t decide, give the gift of luxury with a Crown Perth Gift Card or Certificate and let your mum experience all that Crown Perth has to offer.
View full PDF media release
Notes to Editors:
For further information or images, contact:
- *Terms and conditions apply, visit crownperth.com.au for full details.
- Prices for set menus on Mother’s Day include:
- Bistro Guillaume | $95 per person
- Modo Mio | $75 per person including a glass of Moët & Chandon Rosé
- Silks | $75 per person including a glass of sparkling wine
- Nobu | $75 per person including a glass of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Atrium | $75 per person including a glass of sparkling wine
- To win the ultimate prize pack, dine at any of the following outlets – Atrium, Nobu, Modo Mio, Bistro, Silks,
- Junction Grill, Carvers, 88 Noodle Bar, Market & Co, The Merrywell or Lobby Lounge.
- Bookings essential for ISIKA/Bistro Guillaume Afternoon Tea package.
Crown Perth Public Relations
P: +61 8 9362 8407