1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any person utilising EFTPOS services offered by Burswood Nominees Ltd as trustee for the Burswood Property Trust trading as Crown Perth (Crown Perth) for the purpose of withdrawing cash (EFTPOS Cash Service).
2. By using the EFTPOS Cash Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The EFTPOS Cash Service is limited to:
participating outlets as determined by Crown Perth;
a maximum withdrawal limit of $400 per transaction;
cash only being withdrawn from debit accounts and may not be used to access cash obtained through credit or to access a cash advance through credit; and
the cardholder’s personal banking limit, including daily limits.
4. All persons using the EFTPOS Cash Services are responsible for ensuring the following:
the cash withdrawal amount has been correctly entered;
the correct personal debit account has been selected;
the correct personal identification number has been entered in the EFTPOS terminal;
on receipt of the cash amount, you have inspected and confirmed that the correct amount of cash has been presented to you;
you use the EFTPOS Cash Service responsibly and in a way which suits your personal circumstances.
5. In the event of any error in payment occurring (whether through a human or system related fault), which results in either an underpayment or overpayment to you, you agree to promptly notify Crown Perth in writing.
6. In the event of an overpayment being made to you, you agree to promptly return all excess funds to Crown Perth, via the payment method as directed by Crown Perth. If the requisite re-payment is not made to Crown Perth within the specified time period, you agree that the outstanding amount is a debt owning to Crown Perth and Crown Perth may take all reasonable legal action to recover the payment (including any associated legal costs) and may prohibit you from entering or remaining on Crown Perth property.
7. Crown Perth accepts no liability for any system error (including system outages) relating to the EFTPOS system or the cardholder’s financial institution and all other matters related to the use of your debit card are otherwise subject to any terms and conditions of the issuing party of the debit card.
8. Crown Perth reserves the right to restrict any person from using the EFTPOS Cash Service in its sole discretion.