Responsible Service of Gambling Team
Crown Perth has a dedicated Responsible Service of Gambling (RSG) Team on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The team is located in the Responsible Gambling Information Centre (RGIC), which is at the Riverside entry, near the food court. The centre stocks a variety of brochures and information, including contact details for support services. A map of the RGIC location is available here
The RSG team are here to assist customers with their gambling behaviour. They are specially trained in all aspects of Crown’s responsible gambling programs and can provide support, assistance and referrals for customers who may be experiencing difficulties controlling their gambling.
The RSG team can be contacted in person by visiting the RGIC, via phone on 1800 801 098, or via email at email@example.com
Crown Perth is committed to providing Responsible Gambling services through the provision of effective and responsible gambling programs, information, assistance and services. This site is designed to provide members of the community with detailed information and assistance to deal with problem gambling. Crown Perth recognises that some people may develop problems associated with their gambling behaviours. To help reduce the potentially harmful impacts of problem gambling we have established policies and guidelines related to responsible gambling, including:
- Problem gambling
- Underage gambling
- Responsible marketing and advertising
- Unattended children
- Responsible service of alcohol
The Crown Perth Responsible Gambling Code of Practice
is available at the Responsible Gambling Information Centre, at Crown Rewards desk, the cashiers, upon request or by clicking on the links below.
To access Crown’s Responsible Gambling Code of Practice click here
Please visit the Casino Gaming Information Terminals (GITS) for information on the odds of winning on our range of games. Clik on the links to view our ‘Know the electronic games
’ and ‘Know the table games
What is Responsible Gambling?
Responsible gambling occurs in a regulated environment where the potential for harm associated with gambling is minimised and people make informed decisions about their participation in gambling.
The Responsible Gambler
A responsible gambler is a person who:
- Is in control of their gambling
- Sees gambling as entertainment, not as a hobby or way to make a living
- Does not allow gambling to adversely affect other aspects of their life
- Only gambles with money set aside for entertainment
- Never borrows money from family or friends to gamble
- Sets limits on the amount of time and money they will spend gambling
- Sticks to their limits and walks away when they have reached their limit
- Doesn’t become obsessed with chasing losses
- Is happy to take frequent breaks when gambling
to view our Responsible Gambling information brochure.