Third Party Exclusion
Crown understands that sometimes individuals may have difficulty in accepting their gaming problem or may be unwilling to access help for themselves. For this reason, Crown Perth has a Third Party Exclusion Application available for family members or friends that are concerned about a loved one’s gaming. This application process enables family or friends to submit information outlining their concerns to Crown Perth’s RG Team.
Submitting a Third Party Exclusion Application is a very serious undertaking and Crown always encourages the third party seeking to have a person excluded to discuss voluntary Self Exclusion with this person prior to lodging a Third Party Exclusion Application. Crown’s RG Team can assist and advise on this. For more information on Self Exclusion click here
Download the full Third Party Exclusion brochure here
How do I lodge a Third Party Exclusion Application?
To lodge a Third Party Exclusion Application:
Download the Third Party Exclusion Application form here
- Obtain an application form; via the below link to the application or from the RGC (in person, via email or by telephone). The RGC is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week with dedicated staff available to assist and provide information.
- The Third Party Exclusion Application form contains a Statutory Declaration which must be completed by an authorised witness.
- When submitting the Third Party Exclusion Application form, a recent photo of the person must also be submitted, together with any other evidence that supports the information contained in the Application.
- If there is sufficient evidence to indicate that the subject of the Application is experiencing problems with their gaming, or that gaming is causing harm to themselves or others, they will be contacted by Crown.
- It is not a requirement that the subject of the Application is made aware of the Application. Crown’s RG Team can assist and advise on disclosure options available.
If you would like to further information about the Third Party Exclusion Application please contact the Responsible Gaming Team at Crown Perth. Crown Perth's Responsible Gaming Centre (RGC) is located at the Riverside Entrance near the base of the escalators (a map of the RGC location is available here
). The RGC is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Alternatively, you can call us on 1800 801 098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our team is here to offer you, your friend or family member advice on all aspects of gaming as well as information on a range of available support services.