What is Responsible Gaming?
Responsible gaming occurs in a regulated environment where the potential for harm associated with gaming is minimised as customers are informed and therefore make sensible and rational choices based on their individual circumstances.
The Responsible Gambler
A responsible gambler is a person who:
Download the full Responsible Gaming brochure here.
- Is in control
- Sees gaming as entertainment, not as a hobby or way to make a living
- Does not allow gaming to adversely affect other aspects of their life
- Only gambles with money set aside for entertainment
- Never borrows money to gamble
- Sets limits on the amount of time and money they will spend
- Sticks to these limits and walks away when they are reached their limit
- Doesn’t chase losses
- Take frequent breaks
Are you concerned about your gaming?
Here’s a quick check:
- Do you spend too much time gaming, or at the Casino?
- Do you spend more money than you can afford on gaming?
- Do you find it difficult to stop gaming?
- Do you think about gaming every day?
- Do you hide your gaming from loved ones?
- Do you ever borrow money to gamble?
- Do you let bills go unpaid?
- Is your gaming affecting your work or your role as a parent?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble to avoid thinking about or dealing with difficult issues you are facing?
If you identify with one or two of these behaviours you may be 'at risk' of developing a problem with your gaming. Identifying with more than two of the above indicators suggests your gaming may have become a problem.
What are some ways to stay in control?
- Set your limits when you visit the Casino
- Know how much you can afford to spend
- Decide how long you intend to visit on a given day
- Know how much you are spending
Player Activity Statements
Play Safe Limits
Crown Rewards members who play Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs) and Fully-Automated Table Games (FATGs) can request to have Player Activity Statements (PAS) printed at any time. PAS provide information on each member’s EGM or FATG play, including all wins and losses for the period of the statement. Simply insert your Crown Rewards card into a VIK machine, enter your pin and press: Player Activity Statement or visit the Crown Rewards counter. To view our Player Activity Statement brochure click here
Stay in control and still have fun while playing the games at Crown Perth. To help you maintain control you have the option to:
- Set an amount you want to spend on any given day
- Set a time limit for your visit
- Be notified when you have reached your limit
Visit the Crown Rewards counter and speak to one of our friendly staff to set your own private and confidential limits today. To view our Play Safe Limits brochure click here.
Know The Odds
View the ‘Know the table games’ brochure here
and ‘Know the electronic games’ brochure here
or visit a Gaming Information Terminal (GIT) located in the Casino.