Registered Training Organisation:
Crown Training Pty Ltd
Training Organisation ID:
Unit of Competency:
Provide for the safety of persons at risk CPPSEC3018A
05.10.2015 enrolled by 29.09.2015 - Perth
$1,200.00 payable before the course commences
4 days, Day 1 - 3 8am – 6pm, Day 4 2pm – 1am
To be accepted into this course, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or a permanent resident of Australia
- Satisfactorily complete the Crown Perth Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Experience in the Security Industry.
Applicants must attend an Information Session with Crown training staff to complete enrolment.
Crown Perth, 200 Planet Street, Welshpool, WA 6107, and Crown Perth, Great Eastern Highway, Burswood WA 6100.
Licensed, qualified and experienced trainers who are working in the security industry, with experience in Close Personal Protection/Bodyguarding.
Applying for a WA Police Unarmed Bodyguard licence
To apply for an Unarmed Bodyguard licence from WA Police Licensing, you must hold a Statement of Attainment for this course (Provide for the safety of persons at risk CPPSEC3018A)
and a CPP304011 Certificate III in Security Operations with all of the following units:
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. To see the full range of security training courses available at Crown Perth, click here
- BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and developments
- CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
- CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
- CPPSEC3003A Determine response to security risk situation
- CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
- CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to clients
- CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
- CPPSEC3013A Control persons using empty hand techniques
- CPPSEC3017A Plan and conduct evacuation from premises
- HLTFA301B Apply First Aid
- CPPSEC2011B Control access and exit from premises
- CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour.