Our Highly Respected Certificate II in Security Operations offered at Crown Training RTO # 40529 gives you the skills and knowledge you need to work as a Security Officer and Crowd Controller in Australia.
Why complete your Certificate II in Security Operations at Crown Perth?
- Our instructors have extensive knowledge and experience in the security industry and/or the police force
- Our course provides customised self-defence, restraints and Krav Maga training at no additional cost
- Hands-on experience during dynamic scenarios involving actors and props
- No qualifications or experience is required
- Receive a full medical assessment at no additional cost
- Free on-site parking
- New state-of-the-art training facilities, purpose-built for security training
- Hands-on experience in simulated work environments
- Scholarships available (conditions apply)
- Complete the 3-week security course and you will be invited to an interview at Crown Perth Security.
While we can’t guarantee employment at Crown or elsewhere, our course is highly regarded and we are a training provider of choice within the security industry.
View Course Details
Security Licence Requirements:
After achieving the CPP20212 qualification, you can apply for a WA police Security Licence - a compulsory requirement for employment as a Security Officer.
Fee free courses are available to applicants with a valid Crowd Control and Security Guard licence, Certificate II in Security Operations (issued after 01.01.2012), and a minimum of seven years crowd control and security guard experience, at a supervisor level.
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. T
o see the full range of security training courses
available at Crown Perth, click here