Our Highly Respected Certificate II in Security Operations offered at Crown Training RTO # 40529 gives you the skills and knowledge you need to work as a Security Officer and Crowd Controller in Australia.
We are currently offering the course at an all-time low of $750! (Current discount is for a short time only)
Why complete your Certificate II in Security Operations at Crown Perth?
- Our instructors have extensive knowledge and experience in the security industry and/or the police force
- Our course includes customised self-defence, restraints and Krav Maga training
- Hands-on experience during dynamic scenarios involving actors and props
- Receive a full physical assessment at no cost
- Free on-site parking
- State-of-the-art training facilities, purpose-built for security training
- Complete the 3-week security course and you will be invited to apply for a security officer position
While we can’t guarantee employment at Crown or elsewhere, our course is highly regarded and we are a training provider of choice within the security industry.
Students that are successful on our course are encouraged to apply at the following security companies. These companies provide Crown their recruitment contact details.
View Course Details
Security Licence Requirements:
- NPB Security
- NZA Security
- Perth Racing Security
- Ace Security
- Vault Security
- MSS Security
- Executive Risk Solutions
- Wilson Security
- Confido Security
- SSH Group
After achieving the CPP20218 qualification, you can apply for a WA police Security Licence - a compulsory requirement for employment as a Security Officer.
Fee free courses are available to applicants with a valid Crowd Control and Security Guard licence and a minimum of three (3) years crowd control experience working in licenced venues.
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. T
o see the full range of security training courses
available at Crown Perth, click here