This course, offered by Crown Training RTO # 40529 provides senior security personnel with the knowledge and skills required to assess issues with evidence law in a legal environment, such as a court of law.
Course content includes:
View Course Details
Highly experienced specialist trainer
- Legislation that is relevant to security laws in Australia
- The nature and meaning of evidence law
- Principles of evidence law
- Application and practice of these principles
- Relevant and admissible evidence.
The course trainer is a former Police Sergeant who now works as a Senior Manager within the Crown Perth Security Department. As a former university lecturer and a participant in security industry working groups, he will use his up-to-date knowledge of the industry and its practices, and a wealth of transferable skills to provide practical and relevant learning experiences.
“I learnt and understood the concept of the law from the examples illustrated by the Instructor (he gave a lot of good examples and cases). From the scenarios, I learnt the application of the laws and how to implement them for each case.” - Surveillance Investigations Analyst (Acting Shift Manager)
For More Information
To find out more about any of our courses, fee details, refund policies or to request a course brochure contact us below. To see the full range of security training courses available at Crown Perth, click here
- Free on-site parking
- New state-of-the-art training facilities, purpose-built for security training
- Dynamic scenarios involving actors and props
- Simulated court proceedings where you can practise your skills.